MS. Elizabeth Rogo - Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Elizabeth has over 17 years international experience in Engineering, Operations, Project Management, Consultancy, Business Development and Management in Oilfield Services (onshore and offshore) for global companies including BJ Services, Baker Hughes (Baker Oil Tools Division) and Weatherford International. Areas of operations include Canada, USA, Europe and Africa. She was recently employed with Weatherford International’s East Africa division as Business Development Manager (EA) based in Kampala, Uganda in 2011 and was promoted to Sr. Business Development Manager (EA) base in Nairobi, Kenya in 2013.
Mr. Bruce Avery - Director Engineering
Bruce is a highly experienced Drilling professional with over 30 years (onshore and offshore) Drilling and Management positions for multiple international projects in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia as Director of Engineering, Regional Manager, Operations Manager, Directional Drilling Manager, Operations Drilling Engineer, experience including senior roles with major global companies such as Shell, BP, Baker Hughes and Wintershall as well as consultancy drilling companies.
Prior to joining TOS, Bruce was the Drilling and Operations Manager for PanAfrican Energy TZ Ltd. where he successfully oversaw the Songo Songo offshore project. Bruce holds a BSc (Hons) Science Degree, IWCF Well Control Certification and is an expert with major well engineering software packages.
Mr. Nana Agyeman - Director of Digital Solutions & Manufacturing
- Robotics (e.g. Surface Mount Technology and Automated Optical Inspection).
- Prototyping of electronic circuit board manufacturing/proof of concept.
- Building Oil Tools for major Oilfield Service companies including Schlumberger – SLB and National Oil Varco – NOV).
- 2D & 3D CAD file processing for automated machine programming.
- Documentation of manufacturing processes including Bill of Materials, Shop Routing, Assembly Drawings, Statistical Process Control, Preventative Maintenance, Equipment Troubleshooting & Repair of Mechanical and Electrical components.
- Production IT equipment management, software installation, troubleshooting and end user training.
- Other clients included NASA, Double Barrel RSS and 1st Detect.
Other areas of experienced include:
- Robotic assembly of radioactive sources.
- Radiation training, handling and contamination/disposal procedures.
- Manufacture & assembly of printed circuit boards using automated equipment.
- Management of Production equipment IT network and computers.
Nana holds a B.A. (Economics) from Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.