By leveraging our resources and providing a forum to build capacity through Strategic Partnerships and Collaborations, TOS’s strategy is to present an attractive proposition for established companies interested in forming mutually beneficial meaningful alliances such as Local Partners.
Tsavo Oilfield Services is currently in discussions with new companies interested in enter the East Africa market as well as existing companies that are downsizing but require a local presence.
❖ Parties have tangible stake in each project with the mandate to better manage risks and costs.
❖ For a new entrant this may amount to drastic savings in areas such as initial upfront costs, facilities, headcount
(expatriates), assets and inventories.
❖ Established companies that need to downsize or leave a market can still maintain presence through a viable local
Our partnership with our clients is based on mutual trust and we do what is best for our clients following our company’s values and methods. Our employees may not engage in activities that will compromise or appear to compromise our operations and values.
- We will safeguard confidential or proprietary information from customers, suppliers and other business contacts.
- We will protect company business information, and assets from unauthorized disclosure and access and take appropriate steps to prevent and identify such disclosure.
- We will cooperate in all government investigations and inquiries.
To become an industry leader, it is important for us to encourage team work in order to solve any construction challenges and to achieve results.
- The team understands the goals and is committed to achieving them.
- Communication is open, honest and respectful.
- Creativity and different viewpoints are respected and encouraged.
Our aim is to continuously exceed the expectations of our clients by understanding their expectations.
- continuous improvement of our processes & systems
- Open communication with our customers to better understand their needs
- Alignment of our goals
- Ensuring that our staff is properly trained to better serve our customers
- We will provide training for all our employees.
- Employees must help prevent accidents.
- Unsafe conditions must be reported immediately to management.